Maxi Zoo Ireland are currently recruiting for a Store Manager in our Liffey Valley Store
- All employees are expected to continuously learn and develop about pets, customers and the retailing industry
- Engaging, coaching and supporting your team by recognising and understanding what motivates them
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of your store, meeting and exceeding predetermined KPI’s
- Make the shop your own, get to know your products, best sellers, promotions, and operations . Strong store standards, merchandising routines.
- Your personality and flair should easily engage your customers and team
- Develop a strong customer focus ensuring that the customers animal`s needs are continuously met
- Constant communication with your team, starting in the morning with your store walk-through meeting.
- Responsible for rosters, costs, stock control, and ordering
- Overseeing and driving daily sales performance and ensuring targets are met
- Developing a close relationship with the Assistant Manager
Why join us?
- An opportunity to grow with Europe’s biggest pet retailer
- A chance to work in an environment where employees and customers share the same passion for animals
- Continuous learning through our induction plan, e-learning academy, classroom training environment and development plans
- Competitive salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly commission
- KPI based bonus
- Paid annual leave of 21 days
- Employee Discount – 40% discount that can be used within each store
- Career development
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- A career that offers a work/life balance