An exciting opportunity for a Senior Duty Manager has arisen in the 4 star Salthill Hotel situated on the spectacular Salthill promenade. This role is a very challenging one as it would entail working in and supporting various departments throughout the hotel.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in a busy 4 star hotel. This position will suit a customer-focused individual with a keen eye for detail and the ability to support & lead a team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone to progress his or her career within the 4-star market. This is an interesting and varied role taking in all aspects of the food and beverage function aspects of the business and will especially suit a person who excels in a multi-tasking environment
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all elements of the shift ensuring smooth service.
- Ability to direct the team in their day to day duties.
- Ensure quality and standards are met consistently.
- Anticipate guest needs, and proactively manage their expectations.
- Assist with the management of the hotel’s daily operations, ensuring the delivery of exceptional guest service from each department.
- Ensure prompt resolution of customer issues.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong F&B knowledge.
- Have full knowledge of the hotel and all departments.
- Have previous experience in a 4-star Hotel.
- Possess excellent customer service skills.
- Have a passion for their role.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members alike.
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent in Hotel Management, Hospitality Management or related field.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Strong focus on service standards, staff development and customer service are key.