• Responsible for garments delivery and distribution across the site • Conducting garment audits and liaising with the vendor if any issues occur • Garments Stock control, management, and distribution • PPE stock control, management, and distribution • Post and Stationary Stock control, management and distribution • To adhere to all communication and code of conduct procedures whilst carrying out duties. • Holiday cover for site (only use if this will be necessary) • Meeting rooms set-up • General cleaning duties cover (only use if this will be necessary) • Support removal of waste/recycling duties • Assist with FM deliveries and distribution when required • Weekly water flush check/ inspections • Weekly visual inspection of fire extinguishers • Weekly inspections of presses, appliances, furniture, detergent feed for dishwasher, lighting etc. • Working in a safe manner, ensuring good house-keeping always. • Attending staff meetings, training sessions and departmental audits as required
Customer Relations: • Encourage good relations with all clients on site • Promptly deal with any queries or complaints • Promote ISS Ireland
• Take part in ongoing training from the vendors, ISS trainers and supervisors • Cooperate with safe working practices (manual handling/safe use of chemicals etc) • Complete all training/toolbox talks/RAMS
• Must be able to follow lab related SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedure) • Familiarity with Microsoft Word, spreadsheets and data entry required. • Must be a team player and committed to working in a safe and quality environment. • Demonstrates good customer service skills. • Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills • Organisational Ability • Communication skills • Attention to detail • Excellent record keeping
• Completion of any training required to complete duties in compliance with local procedures • Read, understand and work in accordance with the company’s HSEQ Policies. • Complete tasks in accordance with company HSEQ procedures and work instructions.
Other role requirements The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.