We now have an opening for a hands-on Linen Porter for our IFSC apartments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist and support the accommodation department with linen and deliveries.
• To distribute the linen to various locations/properties. (Please note some apartments are a short walk away from the main building).
• Collecting the linen in the morning and organising it for collection.
• Ensure porters store is kept locked, equipment stored correctly and cupboards kept clean and tidy.
• To ensure good working relationships with colleagues and management.
• To be fully aware of and strictly adhere to Health and Safety, fire and security procedures.
• To participate with training and coaching of team members as required.
• To deal effectively with all queries relating to your shift as required.
• To attend training when required.
• Must be flexible, prompt and reliable.
• Experience in similar linen porter / accommodation role and/or hotel based environment an advantage
• Must have previous customer service experience
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Be self-motivated, helpful and can prioritise work
• Be flexible with regards to working hours and be available for weekend work
• Available 5 days per week (including weekends as required)
Why work for us?
• Social engagement activities
• Long Service Awards
• Excellent training and development
• Excellent career progression opportunities
Please apply with an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
**This is a part-time role offering 30+ hours per week.