WE ARE GROWING!.......
And we now have a fantastic opening for an experienced Area Housekeeping (Accommodation) Manager. The successful applicant will be responsible for overseeing all housekeeping operations across up to 8 properties within the city centre. You will act as a leader and mentor, driving standards on cleanliness throughout the Group. You will also be responsible for ensuring your teams deliver an excellent Guest experience at all times.
Please note that this is a multi-site role with all properties based in Dublin city centre.
Hours: Monday – Friday (occasionally weekend work may be required at peak periods)
- Reporting to the Group General Manager, your role will be to oversee all housekeeping operations within your assigned properties
- Setting and managing departmental budgets, targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, policies and procedures;
- Ensure staffing levels cover business demands.
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of both the teams and the Product, by setting clear objectives, standards and metrics, with an emphasis on training and teamwork
- Ensure team members have an up-to-date knowledge of all apartment and hotel categories and amenities (stock and costs etc.)
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, address any issues and make improvements accordingly
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas and with external customers, team members and suppliers
- Demonstrate consistently strong attention to detail, cleanliness and product development
- Ensure ongoing training to support the overall objectives of the Group’s business strategy
- Tour all properties regularly (interior and exterior) to ensure the properties and facilities are functional, presentable to established standards and safe for guests and team members; coordinate with Maintenance / Operations teams as required
- Ensure property audits are held and post-audits are actioned
- Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
- 2-3+ years’ Accommodation Department management experience, ideally form a similar Group Hotel/leisure capacity
- Be self-motivated, flexible and ‘hands-on’ in your approach to work, adept in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding and working knowledge of people management and team building
- Strong commercial awareness with cost control experience; P&L experience an advantage
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of IT proficiency
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Long Service Awards
- Excellent training and development with exciting career progression opportunities