Superannuation Officer Grade V
- Dublin, Ireland
- Full time
- 42,037 - 50,491
- Fluent English
- 2 to 4 Years Experience
Position: Superannuation Officer Grade V
Contract: Specified Purpose Contract for 4 Months
Hours: Full-time 37hrs per week
Salary Range: €42037 to €50491
Reporting to: Head of Finance and Administration
Closing Date: Friday 29th March 2019
Clontarf Hospital is seeking a Superannuation Officer - Clerical Officer Grade V. This is a full-time post 37 hours per week Specified Purpose Contract for 4 months.
Applications are invited from hardworking, flexible, team players for the position of:
Superannuation Officer (Clerical Officer Grade V)
The appointment is initially for 37 hours per week for four months. In order to apply for this position candidate's must:
- Have a relevant third level qualification.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience, one of which must be in the area of public sector superannuation schemes.
- Have experience of working with the Public Sector Superannuation Scheme/ Single Public Service Pension Schemes, policies & procedures.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrate excellent numeric and analytical skills.
For further details on the particulars of qualifications, experience and a full job description, please contact Jennifer Rafferty in the HR Department on 01 8536981.