Burger King Supervisor
Location: New Site Opening Soon Millennium park
Contract: Full time
Are you interested in growing your career in one of the fastest growing forecourt retailer`s in Ireland? We are looking for you to join our Burger King Team as we begin our adventure to open yet another new store located in Millennium Park Naas. At Applegreen we know its more than just a Job so Apply today and begin your career with us and be a part of something big !
- We care deeply about the communities in which we are involved, and since 2009 Applegreen plc has raised over €2 million for its partnership charities.
- We offer fantastic career opportunities and a great deal of our promotions are internal. We as a company are constantly growing our business but it`s our people driving its success.
- If you feel you are a confident communicator who is flexible, open to change, success driven and a good leader who can motivate and encourage others then this is the job for you!
- As a Burger King Supervisor at Applegreen, you will be responsible for maintaining the highest possible standards of product quality, customer service and cleanliness throughout the restaurant.
- The duties of the Burger King supervisor will include supporting the manager with various administration tasks to ensure the highest performance of the store. You will Assist the manager in driving sales and customer service. You will help the manager to motivate the team by challenging the staff to meet achievable goals through a combination of effective leadership and communication skills and you will also be required to ensure that the store is operating in line with Burger King standards, policies and procedures.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years proven experience in a similar management role.
- If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment you would be a great addition to our dynamic team!