Are you troubled by the injustice in the world today? Together we can be the change we want to see. Join our team and play your part. Annual earnings of up to €32,000
It's 2019 and the world is a scary place, action is needed! Amnesty International has been fighting the bad guys since 1961 and we need your help to continue our amazing, life-changing work. Would you like a rewarding career, one that you feel you could make a difference with? If so, Amnesty International’s Direct Dialogue team needs you.
Full training will be provided prior to start and the team will receive regular briefing sessions from other Amnesty International staff about current campaigns and programmes. We are offering full-time permanent employment with fantastic development and career progression opportunities. The core working hours will be from 10:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, including breaks. The work will mostly be outside and based in the Dublin area.
It is a target and performance-based role where fundraisers will be expected to progress and deliver a minimum level of productivity, but all necessary training and development will be in place to ensure all employees get ample opportunity to become a strong, consistent fundraiser.
- To find people who are passionate about Human Rights and inspire them to take action in the form of monthly donations by direct debit and become human rights defenders
- To seek to deliver a minimum amount of quality donors every day regardless of weather, location, or external factors.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent social/communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability and desire to take on board coaching and develop
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Drive to take personal responsibility for results and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Knowledge of/interest in the work of Amnesty International
- Fluency in English
- Endurance, determination, grit, and an indomitable spirit.
Salary of €550.00 OTE with Performance Related Pay (PRP) and other benefits including: paid sick leave, maternity/paternity leave and pension entitlements upon completion of a probationary period.
Please note that this is a field based role and applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland and be at least 18 years of age.