Do you want to stand up for Human Rights? Do you think you can inspire others to do the same? Have you got what it takes? Amnesty International Ireland is currently looking for articulate and energetic people to join our on-street Direct Dialogue Fundraising Team. The work will mostly be outside and based in the Dublin area.
Full training will be provided prior to start and the team will receive regular briefing sessions from other Amnesty International staff about current campaigns and programmes.
The core working hours will be from 10:00 to 18:00 Monday to Friday, including breaks. It is a target and performance based role where fundraisers will be expected to progress and deliver a minimum level of productivity.
What we offer:
- Full-time permanent employment.
- In depth technical training.
- Basic salary of OTE €550.
- Uncapped PRP structure.
- Fantastic development and career progression opportunities.
- To find people who are passionate about Human Rights and inspire them to take action in the form of monthly donations by direct debit and become human rights defenders.
- To seek to deliver a minimum amount of quality donors every day regardless of weather, location, or external factors.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent social/communication skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability and desire to take on board coaching and development.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment.
- Drive to take personal responsibility for results and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Fluency in English.
Basic Salary with Performance Related Pay (PRP) and other benefits including: paid sick leave, maternity/paternity leave and pension entitlements upon completion of a probationary period.
Please note that this is a field based role and applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland and be at least 18 years of age.