ISS Division: Key Accounts
Contract: Permanent (after a 6-month probationary period)
Hours: 40 per week (Mon-Fri)
The primary aim for the is to support the activities of ISS on our client sites through the delivery and co-ordination of the Soft Services Facilities Management (SSFM) services, taking full Soft Services FM responsibility within their allocated areas.
The WSC is the key interface with the customer and will be fully conversant with day to day activities within their designated area. Assigned to a front of house area the WSC will ensure the desired standard across all services are achieved ensuring their areas are clean, fully operational and that the support essentials are all in place e.g. meeting rooms are ready for use, common areas and toilets meet acceptable standards, reprographics and stationary stock levels are maintained, cleaning meets standards and repairs are noted and actioned as quickly as possible.
- To support and coordinate all FM services within the allocated area to support the ready for business standard with minimum impact to client staff
- To promote and manage customer expectations and excellent relationships with the Client which are measured and maintained
- To manage front of house and sign in visitors and Sub contractors
- To ensure FM KPI requirements are met.
- To promote and manage excellent relationships with suppliers and other service partners, i.e. Maintenance and Catering Services etc.
- To meet objectives set by management team and department(s).
- Follow ISS processes and guidelines to ensure end to end procedures are followed
- Sharing best practice
- To comply with the company and customers health & safety policies
- Maintain a professional image at all times, ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy and ready for business
- Liaise with Building management on building works & issues
- The collection and distribution of post
- Drop off evening post & manage courier services in & out
- Overseeing general porterage duties within their location
- Respond to cleaning requests as required specifically to manage all requirements of the service
- Basic training, motivation, discipline, safety and welfare of the staff under his/her control
- Client stationary ordering
- Catering stock ordering and managing stock levels
- Ordering catering through ISS suppliers and distribution to meetings
- The implementation and monitoring of the agreed quality control system
- Continuous liaison and development with all end users of the service
- The maintenance of efficient and accurate records for quality, cost control and payroll
- Maintaining high levels of cleanliness in designated areas at all time
- Liaison with all FM service teams to ensure that consistency of standards and a professional image are maintained across the designated areas
- Ensure all tasks are logged with the Helpdesk.
- Ensure meetings rooms within designated areas are always ready for business, this could include room layout, cleanliness, equipment testing and stock replenishment and all vendor services requested are delivered on time and to specification
- Ensure and promote client’s space and clear desk policy within allocated area
- Ensuring that the resource and refresh are kept clean and tidy, stocked and ready for business.
- Understanding and ensuring that relevant policies and procedures are adhered to
- Assisting with floor orientation and equipment induction of new staff
- Assisting with staff queries both in person, by email or via telephone e.g. alterations to reservations etc.
- Performing any ad-hoc “event-driven” duties as and when appropriate
- Promote Building Protocols to all
- Assist with workstation set ups as requested
- To create and maintain a healthy, safe, and secure environment and ensure compliance with all health and safety legislation.
- Flexibility as regards working hours as at times may be required to attend in the evenings
Experience and Attributes:
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and interact with client and team members at all level
- The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate excellent customer service, customer care and confidence within this role. They will engage with individuals throughout the client site and ISS at all levels to ensure service excellence at all times
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative.
- Experience of front-of-house in a hospitality or corporate environment.
- The ability to demonstrate a professional customer focused approach to work at all times
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- HSE awareness including DSE assessments
- The ability to remain calm and professional when under pressure.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, email, Word, Excel; able to maintain databases and link up to data projectors, the internet, printers etc.
As part of this role from time to time you may be asked to work across work streams in order to support the integrated working environment.
Other Features of the Job
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends/Bank Holidays and sometimes more than contracted hours. Local requirements will govern your patterns of work and travel to different locations may be required.