We are currently recruiting for an individual who has fluent french & english to relocate as Senior Travel Consultant based in Co. Sligo, who will specialize in Commercial Sales in the Scottish and UK market
Relocation Package Negotiable
This position offers plenty of scope to evolve within our company. This is an excellent opportunity for an outgoing and personable individual who has the experience and passion of the travel and tourist industry. You will be joining an established team who take pride in delivering the highest standard of customer service to both new and existing clients.
Why relocate to Sligo..
Sligo is a stunning destination situated on the Wild Atlantic Way with glimmering beaches, rolling green hills, and magical woodlands, with unsurpassed leisure activities and state-of-the-art business facilities, few places can compete as a destination for leisure or business. Sligo is the principal city in the North West of Ireland which boasts a thriving town centre hosting a mix of boutiques and big brand retail outlets. It also offers a diverse range of cafes, restaurants, pubs, cinema, galleries and theatres, there is something to suit all palates and tastes. Sligo has an abundance of artisan food producers aswell as crafters and artists. The chance to enjoy an outdoor lifestyle mixed with everything a large town has to offer means Sligo simply has it all!
Some essentials for the ideal candidate will include:
- Previous experience of at least 2yrs in a senior capacity within a similar role, be it office, commercial and/or service level in tourism or hospitality industry.
- An excellent understanding of Scotland mainly and also UK and Irish Travel markets.
- Experience in Commercial Sales.
- Strong Interpersonal skills coupled with exceptional customer service.
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English.
- Have an aptitude for numbers and analyzing of data with strong organisational skills.
- Be adaptable and work on own initiative.
- Capacity to sell effectively and surpass targets
- Reporting to the Commercial Director
- Dealing with holiday requests from existing and potential clients from point of contact through to their arrival at their destination, including making proposals in a prompt, professional and efficient manner
- Work with other Commercial leaders regarding the training and development of junior travel consultants.
- Working on product developments to support web, commercial and reservation content.
- Participating at some web and commercial meetings.
- Working as part of the team to provide a high standard of service expected to our clients.
- Maintaining the development of contents data in relation to Scotland and the UK.
- Researching new products and services.
- Negotiations of rates and services with suppliers.
- Your role may involve travel for exhibitions and also familiarization trips
Some benefits our staff enjoy are:
- A diverse working environment
- A bonus incentive scheme is in place
- We offer flexible working hours
- Staff trips away
- Free on site parking
- cycle to work scheme