- Dunboyne, Co. Meath, Ireland
Location: Dunboyne, Co. Meath
Reports to: Supervisor/Manager
ISS is a leading global provider in facility services with over 490,000 employees worldwide and more than 3000 employees based in Ireland. We allow customers to focus on their core business, leaving the supply of support and service functions to us as the specialists. ISS provides world class services to our customers and this is only possible through our employees; making them our biggest asset. That is why we place so much emphasis on finding the best people to fit into our teams; providing top class induction and training; and work to engage our employees and continuously improve our employee engagement through conducting an annual employee survey. At any given level, your work can make an impact across numerous industries including healthcare, education, food production and professional services.
Join us and you would be joining a successful, award winning company, characterized by quality, flexibility and improvement. Come and be part of the journey to becoming the World’s Greatest Service Organization.
ISS Facility Services require an Facility technician with Electrical qualification for one of our esteemed client sites. The person will have extensive and dedicated experience of installing, servicing, maintenance and commissioning electrical systems.
- Ensure all duties carried out are up to required standards
- Play a key role in delivering the start-up plan for the site, acting as an area SME during the handover process from commissioning through into qualification and process validation.
- Develop customized maintenance and job plans for equipment, taking into consideration OEM manual, recommendations, regulatory and industry standards, company policies, appropriate predictive maintenance strategies, historical equipment data, environmental requirements and operating conditions
- Day-to-day delivery of all Mech/Elec programs including reactive and planned maintenance.
- Identifying faults and rectification of same on all Mechanical, Control and Electrical plant.
- Take on responsibility for all elements of the operation and maintenance of building, engineering and facilities services to fully support the businesses operating within the Ireland portfolio.
- Ensure compliance to all corporate and local engineering services within the portfolio.
- Responsible for coordinating all technical elements of office moves, churn and reconfiguration of office layouts.
- Responsible for ensuring that all PPM’s and Reactive jobs and Projects are closed within the agreed SLA timeframe.
- Providing timely reports to the Facility Manager to provides updates on PPM progress and any outstanding PPM tasks in all buildings.
- Coordinating any PPM work that may impact on the business and liaising with the FM to ensure the PPM can be completed.
- Liaise with the Service Desk regarding PPM works
- Assist with managing the operational direction of outsourced resources, including quality performance, employed in the design, installation and operation of building, engineering and FM services.
- Assist with the development of robust procedures regarding the engineering function for the mitigation of risk.
- Ensure that the Critical Spares are maintained at the agreed level and that stock control process is adhered to.
- Periodic Reporting to the client (Environmental reports & reporting e.g. Air & Hygiene, Noise, Lighting standards, Lift reporting).
- Carryout daily / weekly building inspections and issue list to the Service desk.
- Take on projects from time to time as deemed necessary by the Facilities Manager
- Deal with any customer complaints that may arise in a professional and prompt manner
- Ensure all work is carried out to required health and safety standards
- Develop EHS procedures and protocols i.e. LOTO, energy controls plans, SOP’s etc.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Full clean driver Licence
- Qualified electrician
- 5 years post qualification experience
Preferable experience includes:
- 5 years working in a maintenance environment
- Experience in Low voltage switch gear and controls panel manufacturing
- Electrical Fault finding, Electrical testing
- Electrical industrial installation experience
- Mechanical and electrical Experience on compressors, diesel generators and engines.
- Motor bearings and pump seals replacement experience
- HVAC experience
Knowledge of some of the following would be advantageous:
- Vacuum system
- Compressed air systems
- Life safety systems
Other features of the job:
It may be necessary to work alternative hours, on-call rota, shift patterns or unsociable hours, including weekends and sometimes more than contracted hours. Local requirements will govern your patterns of work and travel to different locations is an integral part of the position.