Inflight Dublin, a world leader in the provision of inflight entertainment to over 40 clients worldwide. We’re one of the two CSP providers in Europe and the only one in Ireland, guaranteeing global exposure into the world of Inflight Entertainment.
At Inflight Dublin, we understand everyone has different commitments, and as a result we provide job flexibility for our employees.
Great location, an attractive benefit package, an extra day off on your birthday and a wide range of social events including our famous bake offs and monthly Pizza Friday, definitely resonate with lots of candidates!
As we continue to grow, we are seeking to hire a Sales Executive.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a dynamic self-starter, with a proven ability to maintain and grow existing client accounts.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for maximizing sales and upsell opportunities with new business and within existing accounts.
Reporting to the CCO, the Candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective clients
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Owning and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Developing a wider network within client organisations in order to ‘mine’ incremental revenue opportunities that are not immediately apparent
- Working with cross-functional teams within the company to ensure high quality service delivery
- Writing business plans for existing accounts, and leading new tender opportunities
- Attending industry conferences where required.
The key attributes and skills that we are looking for in candidates are:
- You will have two years of business development experience with strong full cycle sales experience
- A track record of seeking out and converting new sales opportunities with B2B experience in a closing role in new technologies advantageous
- Ambition – hungry to succeed and make their mark in this organisation
- Self-starter / good initiative with an ability to learn quickly
- Proactive with a track record of delivering on commitments and meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- International experience and multicultural understanding and awareness is an advantage, as is fluency in a non-English language
- Excellent personal presentation and presence
- 3rd level qualification from a recognised Institution.
Inflight Dublin will offer a bespoke remuneration package that meets the expectations of the candidate who has the ability to deliver substantial incremental profit to the business. In addition to salary, Inflight Dublin also offers an attractive bonus scheme, pension plan and other benefits. For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to share in long-term value creation.
About Inflight Dublin
For 30 years Inflight Dublin has been at the heart of the In-Flight Entertainment industry. We have consistently leveraged our detailed knowledge of content, media, and technology, as well as our in-depth understanding of passenger demographics to deliver optimum solutions for our clients.
But we have a lot of hard work, innovation, and growth ahead of us to create a future of the entertainment industry.
**We are not accepting unsolicited CVs from recruitment agencies