Role: Financial / Management Accountant
The successful candidate will join the BoyleSports Finance team at a time of positive strategic growth and will become a core part of the Finance team supporting and driving that growth. He/she will prioritise their own and their team’s workload and tasks to ensure all deadlines are achieved. They will maintain and further develop a Finance Business Partner approach and structure within the wider organisation, supporting all Business Channels with value add informative and insightful information and reports, in a results and profit driven organisation, that has its values of Dynamic, Fearless, Excellence and Personal at its core.
- Be a core part of the team to produce monthly management accounts that are both accurate and timely, including identification and analysis of material variances to Budget and Prior year.
- Ensure all weekly KPI reports and management information reporting is complete, accurate, timely and informative.
- Drive the cost optimisation agenda across the overall organisation.
- Support all Departments with value add financial and management information.
- Monthly/ Quarterly reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts, including relevant schedules.
- Complete the year-end audit in conjunction with the wider Finance team.
- Support the production of the annual budget.
- Ensure continued compliance with internal and external policies and procedures.
- Supervision of Finance Team members.
- Drive process improvements and automation within the Finance department.
- Seamlessly integrate acquisitions into the companies reporting and ways of working structures.
- Complete ad hoc projects as required, providing commercial and financial support to the business.
- Support the efficient running of the finance function, whilst adhering to company process and procedures.
- Maintain relationships and develop a Finance Business Partner support structure within the organisation.
- Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism
- To Instil confidence in all reports and management information distributed
- Continuous Professional Development
- Continuous process improvement
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of working within a fast paced ever changing industry.
- Ability to adapt.
- Ability to work with volume data.
- Deadline orientated.
- Accurate, with an eye for attention to detail
- Supervision and people development skills
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- A solution-focused attitude with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business.
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in Excel.
- Straight talking yet professional in their communication style.
- Flexibility with regard to working hours.