Our goal at Provincial is simple – we want to provide a best-in-class security service to Ireland’s leading companies. We believe passionately that the Provincial Team is one of the best in the world.
We are looking for three Security Officers for our expanding client site in Clonee close to Dublin. If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career and have attention to detail, security awareness and customer care skills we would like to talk to you.
- To report directly to the Security Supervisor and Employer Management.
- To ensure the safety and security of all site personnel and their property.
- To ensure the protection of all client property, premises, and equipment.
- To ensure the prevention of loss caused to the client through whatever cause.
- To monitor and control access to the facility.
- To respond as directed to all client requests and alarms, especially in the event of an emergency.
- To conduct regular patrols of all buildings and exteriors.
- To immediately report all security, health and safety threats identified during regular patrols.
- To ensure a detailed knowledge and understanding of all Summary Post Orders and Site Operating Procedures.
- 7 Year Verifiable Work History
- Drivers licence
- Safe Pass
- Basic Guarding Skills FETAC Level 4 Certificate, including detailed knowledge of: Introduction to the Security Industry
Roles and Responsibilities of the Security Officer.
- Access Control
- Security and Emergency Systems
- Health and Safety
- Applicable Law
- Customer and Social Skills,
- Communication and Reporting
- Holder of Valid Private Security Authority Licence
- Possess Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook and a knowledge of Lenel Alarm and camera systems
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Possess Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Understanding of the Security Industry
- Willingness to Take Instructions from Higher Management Levels
- Successful candidates must be willing to work in a strong customer service focused environment and will be willing to adapt to new technologies as they arise.
***Joining Provincial Security you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Industry Leading Wage Package
- Comprehensive Sick Pay Scheme
- Real Opportunities for Advancement
- Excellent Working Environment as accredited by Excellence Through People & Great Place to Work
- Training opportunities
- Flexible shifts
- Enhanced leave options including maternity pay