Role - Digital Marketing Intern
Start Date - Immediate
Contract Type - 12-month contract
Reports to - Digital Marketing Manager
Responsible for - Execution of Digital Communications across Carr Golf client portfolio
Location - Carr Golf Head Office, Parkwest, Dublin 12.
The Carr Golf Marketing Services team specialise in providing a tailored marketing and business development solution to client, leased and operated golf clubs to drive their businesses forward.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will obtain hands-on experience in creating content and digital marketing for client venues. We need someone who is confident and can assist in the planning and execution of online strategies.
We value commitment, hard work and creativity and need someone who can work on their own initiative. In return, we will help you develop your skills within the sports business, a changing and fast-paced industry, while allowing your natural talent to shine through.
This role is a paid internship along with golfing benefits.
Our ideal candidate will gain knowledge and skills in the following areas
- Content & Copy-writing
- Liaising with 3rd Party Agencies
- PR Communications
- Social Media Publishing
- Email Execution
- Website Development
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- B2B and B2C Targeting
We require our successful candidate to have
- An undergraduate degree in Digital Marketing – 2:1 or above
- An excellent understanding of social media platforms
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to work in a dynamic team
- Strong attention-to-detail
- An interest in golf
- Experience working in an office environment