Hotel Group Revenue Agent
TheKeyCollection.ie is fast growing hospitality group that brings together a unique set of hotels, apartments and, guesthouses, each with its own distinctive character, in Dublin and Carrick on Shannon.
Each property provides our guests with a beautiful place to stay in an outstanding central location that allows them to delve into, ramble through and enjoy the unique qualities of their surroundings.
TheKeyCollection.ie is headquartered in Blanchardstown and currently employees over 200 people across all its properties and head office functions. Roles within our group vary widely and across all our departments. Tired of the usual 9-5? We offer the opportunity to work flexible hours- which vary from 8am -8pm, operating 7 days a week
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, have a great attention to detail. You will be part of the revenue operations team who intensely manages rates and availability for all our properties. RevPar is key so having a strong understanding of Hotel revenue is vital.
· Maximization of room revenue, occupancy percentage and rev par through efficient yield management in conjunction with the Revenue Manager
· To maintain availability on the channel manager ensuring availability is correct on any given day
· Provide daily, weekly, monthly reporting
· Preparing and creating reports on properties assigned to you
· Maintain and develop strong relationships with the onsite properties
· Liaise with and work closely with other members of pricing team
· Work with individual properties to oversee the management of group reservations ensuring deposits are secured, final numbers etc
· Provide support to reception teams within the properties and senior management when required
The ideal candidate will have;
· The desirable candidate will have 2 + years’ experience within a Hotel Revenue/Reservation department
· An understanding of revenue management
· Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks
· Highly computer literate with a high-level command of Excel.
· Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities effectively in order to meet deadlines
· Excellent communication skill (both oral and written) with good interpersonal skills
· Good knowledge of the Irish hotel sector
· Channel manager and PMS experience essential
What we offer
· Free on-site parking
· Flexible working hours
· Perks: Free fruit & Coffee on-site / monthly free lunches
· Social engagement activities
· Long Service Awards
· Excellent training and development
· Excellent career progression opportunities