GLS Ireland is a subsidiary of General Logistics Systems B.V. GLS realises reliable, high quality parcel services for over 220,000 customers in Europe, complemented by logistics and express services. Quality Leader in European Parcel Logistics is GLS’ guiding principle, sustainability being one of the core values. Through wholly owned and partner companies, the Group provides network coverage of 37 European States and is globally connected via contractual agreements. 39 central transhipment points and 662 depots are at GLS’s disposal. With its ground based network GLS is one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe.
We are currently looking for a Quality Auditor to join our Dynamic team.The Quality Auditor will ensure compliance to GLS procedures and guidelines related to Quality in order to meet and exceed quality targets, they will also be responsible for training across all departments within GLS Ireland Ltd.
• To ensure both internal and external customer satisfaction.
• To ensure GLS policies and procedures are complied with.
• To improve Quality of Service and increase profitability.
• To provide a higher level of quality than expected from other partners
. • To identify root cause of quality loss and come up with proposals to improve the situation.
• To provide training across all departments in Ireland relating to this role.
• To support and manage operations related projects to ensure successful implementation across Ireland.
• To set-up Irish Quality Management System with relevant KPIs and carry out Audits on a regular basis.
• To ensure GLS security standards are complied with across all GLS Ireland locations.
• To ensure that required Health & Safety standards are met across all GLS Ireland locations.
• To advise of any legislative changes in respect of operations, quality and health and safefy with the respective impact on GLS Ireland.
• Ensure that an internal audit of GLS Ireland procedure is carried out on a pre-scheduled quarterly basis together with a security audit and H&S audits.
• Weekly production of reports detailing performance statistics, feedback and required controls to be implemented. (Cognos)
• Implement any follow up actions as a result of an audit or quality figures (Causa)
• Warehouse site visits on a monthly/quarterly basis to ensure compliance with procedures
. • Share performance information with relevant personnel in order to improve performance.
• Develop existing set of KPIs further in order to create an effective performance management system.
• Develop and maintain an interdepartmental training concept for GLS Ireland Ltd together with HR Department.
• Organise training on a regular basis in line with communication to line managers.
• Update and maintain all training documents and files to meet ISO & GDP standards.
• Provide training to sub-contractors in all aspects. • To provide support to other Operations Managers in Ireland when needed.
• To support within different projects teams or to create own projects and implement successful in regards to operations relevant topics for GLS Ireland.
• GDP Responsible Person – To ensure all GDP requirements are adhered to
• Any other duties as directed by the line manager
Skills and Attribitues
- Third Level degree
- Excellant Communication
- Strong IT skills – MS Office packages, and internal systems
- Effective decision making
- People management skills.
- Ability to create and conduct training
- Leadership skills
- Independent and ability to use own initiative
- Problem Solver
- Competitive Salary
- Wellbeing Programme
- Health Insurance