GLS Ireland is a subsidiary of General Logistics Systems B.V. GLS realises reliable, high quality parcel services for over 220,000 customers in Europe, complemented by logistics and express services. Quality Leader in European Parcel Logistics is GLS’ guiding principle, sustainability being one of the core values. Through wholly owned and partner companies, the Group provides network coverage of 37 European States and is globally connected via contractual agreements. 39 central transhipment points and 662 depots are at GLS’s disposal. With its ground based network GLS is one of the leading parcel service providers in Europe.
Here at GLS, we value customer service. We are currently recruiting for a proven achiever who will work in a dynamic environment to provide an excellent service to our customers. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensure client issues are effectively worked in a timely manner.
- To establish an internal communication channel on client activities and issues in order to provide customers with information when required.
- Provide an excellent service to customers by telephone and e-mail. Co–ordinate customer pick-ups and deliveries.
- Communicate with customers, warehouse & transport department and other internal departments if necessary.
- Troubleshoot any problems with taken customer calls and/or assigned customer accounts and follow through to resolution (seek support of CS Manager or Ops Manager as required).
- Work with Internal systems to ensure proper inventory controls for customers and ensure all records are up-to-date and correctly filed Produce metrics and reports for assigned customers as required – daily/weekly/monthly.
- Identify, develop and implement improvements in customer service support Become proficient in all aspects of the Customer Service role and undertake cross training on all aspects within CS profile
- Undertake new tasks, in line with business development, as directed by CS Manager Communicate with the operations departments on a daily basis.
- Ensure company issues are effectively worked in a timely manner Parcel Shop support
Excellent MS Office Skills
Excellent Communication Skills
Excellent Time Management Skills
Ability to work under pressure