Brand Ambassador FTC
- Dublin, Ireland
- Not Disclosed
- 1 to 2 Years Experience
An opportunity now exists to join our Brand Ambassador Team on a Fixed Term Contract of 6 months. Reporting to the Merchandising Manager, the Brand Ambassador will be responsible for maximising display, visibility and brand impact in the On & Off Trade
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent IT skills, and experience executing promotional activity and brand
- initiatives in nominated outlets/events.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A proven ability to meet deadlines and work with pace and urgency will be essential to the role.
- Excellent communication skills will also be essential.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, driven and results focused.
- Pro-active with initiative and be a strong team player.
- A full clean driving licence.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To achieve KPI Targets as set by Commercial & Marketing team
- Maximise display, visibility and brand impact in the On & Off Trade
- Execute promotional activity and brand initiatives in nominated outlets/events.
- Manage an area through efficient journey planning
- To track activity through computer based measurement system
- Report competitor activity
- Support Sales Reps & RSMs in your area
- To effectively manage POS in depot in conjunction with Depot Managers
- To effectively manage POS in trade
- Remit to include sales and distribution initiatives
- Ensure that all activity is legal and in line with requirements