- Clontarf, Co. Dublin, Ireland
- Fluent English
- 2 to 4 Years Experience
Staff Nurse Positions
Clontarf Hospital lies in the beautiful suburb of Clontarf on the north side of Dublin city. It is close to all amenities including the city centre, the sea, beaches, parks and benefits from being in walking distance of several bus routes and two dart stations as well as providing staff with free car parking facilities.
The Hospital itself provides subacute rehabilitation services for orthopaedic and older persons transferred from the acute Dublin Hospitals. It is very much patient centred and services are delivered by multidisciplinary teams working for the benefit of all our patients.
We are looking to recruit staff nurses who have a particular interest in orthopaedics and/or care of the elderly. We treat our all our staff and candidates with respect and honesty and welcome them to the Hospital environment and to the Hospital team.
We now have full time and part-time nursing positions available and the positions are ideal for those with experience of working in an Orthopaedic/Geriatric environment, or those looking for a new challenge or those looking to try a new speciality.
• Registration with NMBI on the active register
• Orthopaedic/Geriatric experience desirable
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Eligible to live and work in Ireland
• Friendly working environment
• Support training and development and will enable you to develop your career
• Excellent remuneration (HSE Rates)
• Develop new skills
• Excellent transport links
• Further benefits include:
o subsidised restaurant
o free car parking
o bicycle lockers