Job Title: Bakewell Supervisor
Summary of Role
• Assist the Manager on their assigned shift to control and operate the café to maximize sales and profitability
• Maintain the highest possible standards of product quality, customer service and cleanliness
• To lead the team on shift to deliver the best food experience to every customer.
• To manage the stock and order systems for food and consumables ensuring that that the store has 100% supply of items for the customer.
• To ensure that all cash & stock is kept secure and that all necessary action is taken to ensure the handover of stock and cash is done in a secure manner.
• To ensure the restaurant is opened and closed, adhering to all Bakewell standards, policies and procedures
• To ensure that all brand standards are delivered throughout the shift to ensure complete customer satisfaction completing all relevant checklists including standards, food , health and safety and taking all necessary remedial action or escalating as required.
• To train and coach team members as required to support them in delivering their roles effectively.
• To communicate on a daily basis with the team.
• To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures.
• To support the Restaurant Manager in organizing and delivering team meetings.
• To implement marketing updates and new POS as directed by the restaurant manager.
• As directed by the restaurant manager- to execute all aspects of “Right Person Right Time” ensuring the effective control of labor and that every team member is deployed in an appropriate manner.
• And any other duties as directed by the Bakewell or Site Manager.
AppleGreen Stores is an Equal Opportunity Employer