Job Title: Bakewell Manager
Summary of Role
• To be responsible for the total management of the Bakewell and its business in order to achieve and maintain high standards of Operation Quality, Service and Cleanliness
• To ensure the effective training and development of all management and staff
• Lead the Restaurant Team in all aspects of the delivering the best food experience to every customer, all of the time.
• To take overall responsibility for delivering brand standards at all times by ensuring that the restaurant is opened/closed and operated in line with all Bakewell standards, policies and procedures.
• To ensure that all relevant Bakewell standards, food and health & safety checks are completed and that all necessary remedial action is taken or issues escalated as required.
• To take overall responsibility for managing the stock and order systems for food and consumables ensuring that the restaurant has 100% supply of items for the customer whilst delivering the budgeted margins/profit.
• To ensure that all company policies and procedures are in place to maintain cash & stock security and that all necessary action is taken to ensure that all transactions involving stock and cash are done in a secure manner.
• To communicate all key information to the store team using the most appropriate way including Team meetings and Shift Briefings.
• To deal with and resolve customer complaints in line with company policy/procedures.
• To ensure that all marketing updates and new POS are implemented and maintained effectively.
• To execute all aspects of “Right Person Right Time” ensuring the effective control of labor and that every team member is deployed in an appropriate manner.
• To recruit, train, coach and develop the team to ensure that they deliver brand standards and a great customer experience.
• To analyze and act upon financial/performance data (P&L) to ensure the restaurant is run in the most efficient and profitable manner whilst delivering all other measures.
• Represent the restaurant at Area Meetings and be prepared to share best practice with other Managers.
• All daily, weekly, monthly reports to be filled in and recorded correctly.
• And any other duties as directed by the site manager.