Our fully trained and friendly pharmacy teams are located in: Arklow, Ashbourne, Ashford, Balbriggan, Baldoyle, Ballinteer, Lucan, Newtownmountkennedy, Portarlington, Trim and Whitehall. We are dedicated to supporting our local communities and regularly support local clubs, associations and charities.
Our Promise To You:
- We will provide you with brilliant training working alongside highly experienced people
- We offer continual training and development to help you up-skill and take on new challenges.
- We will support you furthering your education.
- We encourage and support CPD training amongst all employees. We ensure qualified technicians are supported to attend CPD scheduled training through the IPU.
- We provide a 12-week Induction programme for all new starters to allow for an easy transition into our group.
- We provide excellent training and development for our staff and champion health awareness locally.
The Adrian Dunne Pharmacy Group is supported by a head office team in Dublin, which provides support to our pharmacies across many functions including Operations, HR, Finance and Marketing.
Our progressive company has been recognised externally as a Great Place to Work in Ireland for the last number of years. We have also won numerous Retail Excellence Awards and pride ourselves on the achievements made through the Excellence Through People programme.
Our Benefits To You:
- Career progression. Our last three Head Office positions were promoted from within.
- Sponsorship of Training Course fees and hours.
- Employee Bonus Referral scheme.
- Quarterly Bonus Structure.
- Cost price prescription medicines for employee and immediate families.
- 20% off all retail sales
- 30% discount bi-annual event.
- 21 days holidays
- Getting married? We’ll increase your annual leave.
- Annual group event.
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel to work Tax saver scheme.
- Uniform and name badges provided.
- Access to 3 Arena Premium Club and Bord Gais tickets